Pre-revenue pharmaceutical companies entering Phase II, IIb and III clinical trials experience massive change to their business in a period of months or years that for companies in other industries can take decades. Operational expenses soar, as clinical trials will cost between $7 million and $20 million, and staff must increase by as much as 10x to accommodate growth. During this time, companies are also starting to develop logistics and manufacturing strategies, identify distribution partners and plan for future expansion, including international markets. In addition, many companies may also be considering an IPO or eyeing acquisition targets. Download the whitepaper to learn how to ready your ERP system for commercialization.
- 5 Reasons Growing Gene Therapy Companies Need Cloud ERP
- NetSuite Cloud ERP for Gene Therapy Companies
- How Gene Therapy Companies Are Using Technology to Bring Their Innovative Drugs to Market
- Developing Seamless Supply Chains for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- You’re Ready For Commercialization But Is Your ERP System?