Within a year, a pre-revenue pharmaceutical company can experience tremendous growth as they enter phase 2b and phase 3 clinical trials, going from six employees to 60. This growth accelerates further as they add hundreds of employees and exit phase 3 clinical trials toward commercialization. At the same time, they’re dealing with a dizzying mix of requirements around possible IPO, expansion, being acquired or acquiring someone else, commercialization, and globalization. All these things have the potential to take their attention away from the life-changing drugs or therapies they’re working to deliver
- How Gene Therapy Companies Are Using Technology to Bring Their Innovative Drugs to Market
- Developing Seamless Supply Chains for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- You’re Ready For Commercialization But Is Your ERP System?
- Adaptalogix & NetSuite For Pre-Revenue Pharma
- For Pre-revenue, Clinical Pharmaceutical Companies Growth Can Happen Fast, ERP Helps